Monday, May 02, 2005

disturbed

so i think i might have just had the most disturbing conversation ive ever had. someone that i really havent spoken to in over a year lets me know that he is going to be in town for the weekend. he continues on to say some things that i was really taken aback by. the reason that we havent spoken in so long is largely due to me, which i have felt guilty about ever since. so i dont know if i should take what he said lightly because i was initially in the wrong, and just let it go...or if i should be really angry about it. im not really sure where all of that came from, im actually still a bit shocked. man, i hate stupid drama...

"still a little bit of your song in my ears

till a little bit of your words I long to hear
you step a little closer to me
so close that I can't see what's going on

stones taught me to fly
love, taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall"

1 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you okay?? -m

 

Post a Comment

<< Home