Thursday, January 20, 2005

100 things

100 things about me

1. i hate eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms and black olives
2. i love asparagus, green olives, kiwi, kettle corn and mangos
3. i would like to go to greece in the very near future
4. i cannot sit in silence - i have to be talking, have music or the tv on
5. i am the oldest child and my parents like my sister better than me
6. i am very bossy sometimes
7. when i am very angry i become very terse and cold
8. i get chills that shake my body
9. i have freckles
10. one of the best gifts i have ever gotten was a mixed cd of my favorite songs
11. i prefer dark chocolate to milk
12. i hate white chocolate
13. i have a staring problem
14. i have had 2 emotional breakdowns in my life.
15. both happened within the last 6 months.
16. i like sad movies that make me cry
17. i hate jim carrey and freddie prinz jr (see item 64)
18. i bite my nails
19. i am nocturnal
20. i like to make lists
21. it takes a lot to make me really angry
22. i have been told that i have a scary temper
23. i like to sing
24. i think my mom is really smart
25. i hate having curly hair
26. i love having my hair straight and long
27. i dont drink enough water
28. i love pear scented candles
29. i love furniture shopping
30. i am a know-it-all and a backseat driver
31. i love terms of endearment
32. i love going to weddings - they make me happy
33. in college i wanted to start an acapella group
34. no one would join my group
35. i used to live in georgia
36. we used to have a dog named fluffy
37. i am a klutz
38. ive broken my nose, arms, fingers, legs
39. i have battle scars (aka scars from falling down for no reason)
40. i used to crush a lot
41. i dont anymore
42. i think i might have given up on the best thing that ever happened to me
43. i make a lot of mistakes
44. i dance in my car
45. i am not a good driver
46. i dont know how to play poker
47. i have never seen Casablanca, Top Gun or Pulp Fiction
48. i forgive, but i dont forget...ever
49. i can stay mad at girls way longer than i can at boys
50. i love going to concerts
51. ive never been taken on a picnic
52. i love calla lilies, orchids and peach roses
54. i had a band when i was in 3rd grade
55. i was the lead singer, of course
56. my favorite cartoon is Jem
57. i like to argue
58. i exaggerate to make a story better
59. i hate being lied to
60. i love playing board games
61. i am REALLY competitive
62. i have a lot of regrets
63. i was an extra in a freddie prinz jr movie
64. he cursed at me and is now my nemesis
65. i like to paint
66. most of my work is crap
67. i dont have any tattoos, but have 6 piercings
68. i became a different person in college
69. i iron my towels
70. i get road rage
71. i cant be in the car without the radio on
72. i feel guilty when i make my sister upset
73. i have a very acute sense of smell
74. sarah mclauchlan can make me cry
75. i think that i have been hurt more than most
76. i feel that very few people really know me well
77. i am very loyal
78. i love the rain
79. i like being cold
80. i never get enough sleep
81. i think i am the sappiest person i know
82. i daydream 60% of the day
83. i love it when someone gives you their coat
84. only two other people have ever driven my car
85. i wish i had a thicker skin
86. i am a jealous person
87. i was in a singing contest at a fair, and lost
88. i think i seem like an open book, but i am actually very private
89. i think the worst feeling is disappointment
90. i trust very few people
91. i have been swept off my feet
92. i am not easily impressed
93. i wish i was more spontaneous
94. i am looking forward to motherhood
95. i think britney spears is gross.
96. i didnt know how to light a match until college
97. i have fainted once in my life - when i was 16 and volunteering in the maternity ward of a hospital
98. i wish i was more religious than i am
99. i get frustrated with people that dont think like me
100. writing this list gave me carpal tunnel

3 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great list. I would think the same of myself on about 80 of those =).

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Sup said...

Thanks Jane =)

on to your questions:

1. What was the best thing that ever happened to you that you gave up on? a certain boy
2. In what way did you become a different person in college? i think that i lived in a bubble, and during college - it burst. got hurt repeatedly and just became this horribly jaded person...i think i am much better now though =).
3. What are you daydreaming about 60% of the day? of all the things that i want my life to be. settled, and happy, and complete.

 
At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sup, Sup?! This is Stella--Lisa's sister. Do you know you and Kristen are the only ones that still call me Boobie!? Lisa doesn't even call me that anymore. I watched "friday night lights" this weekend and there was a feller by the name of Boobie..haha..But yes, I am very excited about Willy Wonka..can't wait!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home