Monday, November 29, 2004

giving thanks...

slightly belated...

reasons to give thanks:
-family, though at times dysfunctional, quirky, a bit off, and all mine...
-friends that i may not have spoken to in years that i can call and talk to for hours...
-friends that i speak to daily that i can call and harass for hours...
-the absence of the infamous curry turkey this year...hallelujah!
-that voice that drives me insane...
-grizzly and chubacca back within arms reach...
-not breaking a single bone this year, well not yet (knock on wood!) - does the ankle sprain in chi-town count?
-dingu didn't kill or injure bella on the short excursion, though i think i suffered a mild heart-attack
-my klutzy/clumsy tendencies seem to be slowly subsiding, well with the exception of the spilled coffee today, and the elevator slip yesterday, and the...ok nevermind this one
-that he doesn't hate me (that much) anymore...
-dove came out with a dark chocolate
-all of those amc points finally paid off - free ticket! (non-special engagements only - which leaves me with 'christmas with the kranks')

"I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly

I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky
I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway
Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won't forget all the ones that I loved
I'll take a risk
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway..."

6 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

morrisey?

 
At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

morrisey?

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Sup said...

hmmm...good try, but not even close - sorry!

 
At 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about "friends that you haven't spoken to in months and never call..."???? -m :D

 
At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Bella was in no danger that night...I think she might even like me better than you...

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Sup said...

m: what you talkin' bout willis?! what are you a masochist? you WANT me to call you everyday? =)

ding: i didn't want to tell you, but bella was injured -not physically, but mentally. you do not know the damage you are capable of. you just don't love her like i do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home