Wednesday, October 27, 2004

gracias...

the best quarter life celebration a girl could ask for...

the bungalow club surprise party:
http://supriya.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=Supriyas-Surprise-Birthday&page=1

"Guess you had to be there
Guess you had to be with me
Today I finally overcame
tryin' to fit the world inside a picture frame
Maybe I will tell you all about it
when I'm in the mood
to lose my way but let me say
You should have seen that sunrise

with your own eyes
it brought me back to life
You'll be with me next time I go outside"

3 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sup, you look SOOO happy =).
Glad you had a great night!

 
At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Kenneth said...

SUP! way cute pics. wish i was there. miss you!  

 

Post a Comment

<< Home