Monday, September 20, 2004

the anti-trust

Trust: (trust) n. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
Reliance on something in the future; hope.

trust. it's a strong word, and a word that's been on my mind quite a bit for the last few days. though sometimes i can be pretty immature, attempt to start prank wars every other day, think it my sole purpose in life to make up non-existent words and try to get the masses to incorporate them into their vocabulary...i think im a trustworthy person. i would not question my loyalty to my friends and everyone i care about, and my word is gold (i would NEVER give my word to someone, and then not abide by that word)...for someone to tell me that they are doubting their capability to trust me, is like a dagger through the heart (not to sound dramatic, but it is). i cannot stop thinking about it. break my heart, why dontcha?

im sad =(

ok, now that is off my chest, Solaris has been added my list of 'id rather listen to william hung's greatest hits while being force fed 45 pounds of goat cheese than watch this movie again'. it is placed there along with johnny pnemonic, boys and girls or any freddie prinz jr movie for that matter, and beetlejuice.


"Sitting here thinkin bout yesterday
About what we did and how we used to play
Just the thought of you brings a smile to my face
That's how it makes me feel to see you everyday"

5 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger test said...

I used to trust Supriya, but then I found out that she was engaged to someone else while she was engaged to me. I thought that where we go, nobody knows, and what we do is between me and you. This revelation made me sad. But not as sad as I was when I found out the harsh comments she had to say about her classmate William Hung. That's just wrong. What a horrible thing to say.

 
At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sup, who were you engaged to? What the heck! What is that about? You are the most trustworthy person ever, don't let anyone say otherwise!

 
At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. You are SHADY, I don't trust you either!
Just Playin'.

 
At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't trust sup bc she "fake laughs" - wassup w/ that? JUST KIDDING!!

sup is one of the most loyal and trustworthy friends i have. she's been there for me through thick and thin. that's why we are berkeley bums fo' life.

-m

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Sup said...

you tell 'em m! =)
and as for 'Anonymous', i think by definition YOU are shady, being anonymous and all. ok, that's all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home