Monday, August 09, 2004

the hair-ror of my ways...

oh the hair-ror...

so yesterday, i got the worst haircut EVER.

worse than the curly tendril helmet haircut debacle - circa 1996 (for those of you that remember way back then).
worse than after the tealight hair fire of 2003 (the smell of burning hair still haunts me)

i said i wanted to keep my long hair - he cut it short
i said i wanted sparse bangs - he cut thick weird asymmetrical bangs
i said i didn't want any feathering - he feathered my entire head
i said stop - he didn't.

am currently on house arrest due to severe trauma to the hair. oh the humanity!


"sweet like candy
to my soul
sweet you rock and sweet you roll
lost for you,
i'm so lost
for you..."

1 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your hair is beautiful, dont be so dramatic!!

crash into me now... =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home