Wednesday, July 21, 2004

hi, i'm supriya, and i am an e-mauler.

so, for some reason, a reason unbeknownst to me, i always seem to be on the tail end of things.  everyone seems to like something, or be doing something really fun or cool...i see it, i hear about it, im just not interested in it...weeks, months, years pass, and then all of a sudden, i think to myself hey, i want to do that too!  everyone, by this point, is pretty much over it, but i just now think that it's the best thing ever...perhaps it's because of my non-committal tendencies, perhaps i am anti-trend, and like to think that i am somewhat the non-conformist type, when in all actuality i am a conformist - but just extremely late.  
 
ok, that preface may not make much sense, but it is all in reference to the fact that i have now joined the ranks of the online ramblers, i think i was pushed to the brink simply because:
 
a)  i tend to like to talk a lot
b)  i like to write
c)  i am an e-mauler at work, and ill be a martyr and spare my friends the wrath that is my rambling emails.
d)  i have a physical diary that i havent seen/written in since college - i cant find it.  i think my dad has it.  wonderful.  and knowing him, he has probably discovered this site already.  hi dad!

e)  this is my attempt at rage against the machine (the machine, being work, because we have restricted access to most sites, so when i come across something accessible that is remotely interesting i devour it...)

"they love to tell you, stay inside the lines...but something's better on the other side..."


2 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger iris said...

can't wait to read more!

 
At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude! I LOVE your long ass email stories, HILARIOUS!! dont tell me that this is going to replace those, dont do that to me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home