Wednesday, September 01, 2004

come on down!

so i went to the taping of the gameshow "price is right" today.
no. i did not come on down
no. i did not get show off my skills of being able to guess the price of a gold plated banjo.
no. i did not win a year's supply of gold bond medicated foot cream.

the price is wrong.
i am far too ethnic.
my name is far too hard to pronounce.
my nose is far too pierced.

on another note - i still coming off the high of being able to go to 3 concerts in 3 consecutive days - the cure, kanye west/usher, and phil collins farewell tour...thank you padh marie and jaba for taking me to those - nothing short of amazing to see some of the best muscians live...so awesome...


I AM 14% ASSHOLE/BITCH!
14% ASSHOLE/BITCH
I am not an asshole or a bitch, more like an asshole and bitch target. I have no backbone, and fold at even a slightly insincere look. I need to stop crying, I am such a wuss.


"whenever i'm alone with you you make me feel

like i am home again whnever i'm alone with
you you make me feel like i am whole again
whenever i'm alone with you you make me feel
like i am young again whenever i'm alone with
you you make me feel like i am fun again"

2 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell me how they goo!!
i'll try to stop by you bonfire thingy.. i have work and a friend's bday that night. but its also in OC.. anyways, long time no chat... hope all is well. -m

 
At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that test broken?
should be more like 99% HAHA! j/k.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home