Monday, August 23, 2004

o brother, where art thou?

so ive always wanted an older brother. someone who would look out for me, and give me brotherly advice, and teach me about sports, and push me around (ive always been a bit of a masochist like that), and play pranks on me, and make fun of me while i followed him and all of his friends around, and all that normal big brother-little sister stuff. i even remember telling my friends when i was little that i did indeed have an older brother, they had just never met him because he was away at college. i even had a name for him--kirk. kirk pai, lovely, isnt it? well, he was named after the love of my life...kirk cameron.

my friends that do have older brothers complain about how they are always interfering with their lives, and take on a 'father figure' role, constantly telling them what to do, who to be friends with, who not to be friends with, where to go, how to do it, etc etc...sounds good to me =) i want one! someone who just looks out for you, and protects you, and worries about you, and just cares.

anyone know of anyone looking for a little, 24-year old, annoying sister?


"i want somebody who cares
for me passionately
with every thought and
with every breath
someone who'll help me see things In a different light
all the things I detest I will almost like..."

1 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kirk pai...haha. gross!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home