Wednesday, December 15, 2004

pay me, wb

im really bad with boys. they are most definitely from mars, or make it pluto - because its farther. i dont know what they are thinking or why they do what they do or say what they say. even worse are those boys that know me, and know how to push my buttons and make me upset for their own pleasure. my constant neurosis doesnt help much, but adds fuel to the fire. i always put myself in these asinine situations, where i am basically just asking for it. it, being trouble (just wanted to clarify).

on another note...i am felicity of the not-so-widely acclaimed wb series 'felicity'. our lives seem to parallel one another. here are some reasons why:
1) both of our names have a 'y' in it
2) we were both raised in ca
3) both of our parents wanted us to be doctors
4) both of us would prefer to paint
5) both of our first relationships were with dorky guys that like computers
6) both of us have (had) the crazy curly hair
7) both of us loved the mickey mouse club (she was on it, i watched it)
8) both of us had 'incidents' in college where our parents were going to make us transfer to a school closer to home
9) there are other similarities that i cannot get into due to self-incrimination

damn, its like a chronicle of my life. i think i deserve some sort of monetary compensation for them using my life for show material.

p.s. for your viewing pleasure:

http://i.euniverse.com/funpages/cms_content/5367/mjs_fave_things01.swf


"Last night I dreamt

That somebody loved me
No hope, no harm
Just another false alarm
Last night I felt
Real arms around me
No hope, no harm
Just another false alarm
So, tell me how long
Before the last one?
And tell me how long
Before the right one?"

2 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh MY God, that michael thing is crazy funny! and not this 'i am felicity' thing again. I thought you had finally gotten over that.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger iris said...

dude girlfriend...

if you tell me that you send audio tape letters to your friend sally and that you followed a boy to berkeley after reading his personal statement, i don't know if we can be friends. oh, and please don't do the felicity cut-- it ruined her career, remember?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home