Wednesday, December 01, 2004

violated...

i was violated yesterday. there i was, innocently going about my business, working hard as usual...and i get this email from chi chi that is completely inappropriate. he had constructed an animated version of himself to see what he would look like if he was mexican and scantily clad. it was completely unsolicited. its not like i sent him a link to the website (http://www.myvirtualmodel.com) and told him to send me his creation or anything sordid like that. oh my innocence has been ripped from me, having been forced to look at animated naked mexican versions of chi chi and all.

chi chi chavez Posted by Hello
*because i still feel a bit shaken from this assault, there will be no lyrical allusion today...please take a moment of silence

2 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger test said...

That's not the correct picture of me and you know it! I am at least 2 or 3 times as big as that vato loco. I am 6'7" and weigh 245lbs. with a big tatoo across my chest that says Chirag Life.

I sent you 2 pictures that I said I am a cross between, more like the other one. How conveniently you posted the wrong one. I think you're still mad at me cuz I didn't give you all the pre-marital sex that you wanted during our brief engagement.

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Sup said...

wait a minute now. hmm, i guess that does make sense. i am angry about the lack of all of the pre-marital sex, thus i sent you multiple animated pictures of myself half clothed, and describe in details tattoos i have in lurid places...all to entice you back into the engagement. then i send you repeated notes about how i am shaping by body hair. oh wait, YOU did all of that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home