Wednesday, March 02, 2005

the itch

im back from my short blogless hiatus...my new passion is botany - yes, im a nerd. ive painted all these pots to begin my apt herbal garden. my roommate must think that i am such a freak - every time she comes home, there is some new random plant somewhere. oh well...she'll get over it.

im suffering from a very severe case of the traveling itch. i feel like i havent been on a real trip if forever (vegas and san diego definitely dont count)...i think that i should probably save up all of my vacation time so that i can do a big trip in december - india or greece. but i dont know if i can hold out that long - im going stir-crazy here. bombi, padh and i have been talking about going to greece for such a long time, but i havent been to india in so long, ahhh, what to do? just cant wait to go somewhere and have amazing food and get lost in another language.


"i am covered in skin

no one gets to come in
pull me out from inside
i am folded
and unfolded and unfolding
i am colorblind
coffee black and egg white
pull me out from inside
i am ready
i am fine"

3 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

come to australia mate!

 
At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey budinski!
I LOVE that song, didn't know anyone else knew it. Pretty sweet.

 
At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are great! i just randomly looked at this for the first time in a long time and -- i really want to take that trip too!!! i think india over x-mas and greece part of next summer. (and chicago now!) love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home