Tuesday, February 15, 2005

wishing on a star

i asked the stars and the sky above, why everyone but me?
i wondered why everyone else has someone,
where is the star for me?
when i look upon this crazy world,
and i wonder what I'll find.
i think of what i am longing for,
was right before my eyes.


and everytime i close my eyes,
i see you in my mind.
everything i was looking for,
has been there all the time.

and so i wonder to myself,
what am I to do?
a solitary juliet,
never complete without you.
here i am alone,
wondering where you are.
i know you are out there somewhere,
wishing on a star.


and no, i dont want any wine with my cheese.
happy belated valentines...

6 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't want any wine with your cheese? What, you think you're better than us?

- France

 
At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may think that you are, but you should always know that...

You are not alone
For i am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart

Love always,
Michael Jackson

P.S. You should come visit soon cuz I may not be a free man much longer. And Bubbles the chimp misses you too.

 
At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You think you've got it bad? Sometimes my parents leave me "Home Alone" on Christmas.

Sincerely,
Macaulay Culkin

 
At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like to leave comments on your blog pretending I'm a celebrity.

-Chirag Potnis

 
At 1:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Sup said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home