Thursday, October 08, 2009

the dirty thirty.

thirty. three. zero. 3.0. how can such a small number cause such a raucous?
of all the things that I thought I would have done, places I would have seen, experiences I would have had, goals I would have reached by now…sitting in a townhouse, by myself, in ohio…a handful of days away from my big three oh…is not at all where I thought I would have been. Im not even sure how I got here….tracking back to the forks in the road where I went left rather than right, would right have also brought be to this point?

Ive always been an unrelenting believer in fate and destiny and that we will somehow end up in the place that we were supposed to be, just somehow – it happens. But how do I know if this is my “end up” or just a stop along the way….ah, please be a stop. Please. Karma is indeed a bitch, but hopefully I haven’t been that big of one to lead me to this…for all of time…


If I kiss you where it's sore
Will you feel better?
Will you feel anything at all
Born like sisters to this world
In a town where blood ties are only blood
If you never say your name out loud to anyone
They can never ever call you by it
You're getting sadder,
And I don't understand,
and I don't understand
But if I kiss you where it's sore Will you feel betterWill you feel anything at all

5 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sup - age aint nothing but a number. you will always be immature. haha. love you.

 
At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

come back!!!!!

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Dr. Psycho said...

Yes, do come back.

And hey, I just turned 50, it hardly hurt a bit.

Dr. Psycho (formerly known as misterniceguy1960)

 
At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where did you go? come post again!!

 
At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Servintphf said...

where did you go? come post again!!
 

 

Post a Comment

<< Home