Monday, September 10, 2007

until it's gone

im sure you know the saying “you don’t know what you are missing until it’s gone”….its SO true. There are so many little things that I have taken for granted as just being things that I had come to expect, and now, being denied those things have come to realize how good I had it….

1) toilet seat covers: yeah, they don’t exist in the Midwest…and the time that it takes me to line a seat with layers of charmin before every public usage is taking away time that could be better spent (watching brett michael’s rock of love)
2) having the temperature drop below 97 degrees by 10pm.
3) driving above 60 mph on the freeway (with a speed limit of 55, even that is pushing it)
4) not being able to order sushi and pad thai at a Chinese restaurant: though some people might see that as a benefit
of being able to order any kind of asian food at any kind of asian restaurant, I certainly do not

5) people knowing what a pepperoncini is
6) going out for a nice dinner and not ending up at tgi friday's

ahhh, sweet ca, how i miss you...


im leaving, but don't worry i'll be back again,
you're always right here
and you're grieving
but don't hurry to your pack of friends,
I'll stay it's clear,

The one you knew
from your love I grew
into complete and whole
and the way I justify,
it's my way to control love everlasting

1 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger Kris said...

5) random dinner with your lalas... miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home