Tuesday, May 24, 2005

21

so the little sis finally turned 21....hallelujah! she is no longer a legal liability. though she was lucky enough to be spared of the wrath of my mother. on the eve of my 21st birthday - called me over 100 times, each time leaving a frantic message...apparently 20/20 had aired a special entitled 'what your kids do when they turn 21 and don't tell you about'...they profiled a kid that had taken 21 shots in 21 minutes and died. perfect timing 20/20, thanks!

soo, friday night chi chi, homi and i arrive at my sister's party/kegger at ucla at nearly 1 am because chi chi was taking his sweet old time getting ready and taking a bubble bath with oils and lavender salts, but i digress....by the time we get there the party has been shut down, and we enter a dark apt with half empty bottles of generic vodka strewn about. we, at the age of 25, being the oldest people there tried to mesh in well with the youngens...i didnt quite understand what was going on when a girl stumbled over to me and asked me if she could have an extension on her paper...i then understood that she thought i was her t.a. lovely.

anyways, alls well that ends well...she was drunk (as everyone should be on their 21st)...and met someone...he doesnt say much, and has some weird chest hair patterns going on, is kind of on the pale side...but hey, she seems happy...who am i to judge?

welcome to adulthood cheta!

3 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger test said...

I take great offense to this bashing I have received for taking my time to get ready. I'm sorry but it takes effort to be this beautiful. Ok no it doesn't. When you're as hot as this it doesn't take much. Nevertheless, what's wrong with taking a lavish bubble bath? I mean, the rubber ducky, the sailboat, and the bubbles didn't seem to mind.

By the way, you're welcome for me introducing your sister to her new boy toy. True he doesn't say much, but he's an excellent listener and he won't argue with you.

 
At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel free to borrow him Tai...I'm willing to share mini-chi chi...

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Sup said...

that's sick cheta! i will not "borrow" your boyfriend. im not THAT loney....ok, who am i kidding...i'll pick him up later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home