Saturday, October 29, 2005

maybe im amazed...

ahhh, another birthday come and gone. it was a fabulous night, thank you to everyone that made it out to celebrate, called or wrote to say hello...if there is anything that i realize every 21st of october (besides the fact that im old)...is that i have the most AMAZING friends...coupled with the fact that there is absolutely no consistency to my drinking tolerance - sometimes i can have 2 drinks and be completely belligerent - and other nights, such as this - having 10 martinis, 4 shots, and champagne can leave me completely sober. yeah, im a lush...an old lush. lovely.
"maybe I'm amazed at the way you're with me all the time
maybe I'm afraid of the way I leave you
maybe I'm amazed at the way you help me sing my song
you right me when I'm wrong
maybe I'm amazed at the way I really need you..."

10 Comments:

At 1:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are a true lush...LALA style! =) XOXO, lisco

 
At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you left some lines out of the lyrics...where's marissa crying and ryan beating up people?

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you had a good time... :) thanks for stoppin by saturday! it means a lot... -m

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Kris said...

holy shit, that is too funny. you know in that picture of you and chris, that dude bobby is in the background? you remember him? phil's friend. LOL... hilarious... Man I ran outta there so fast when I saw him.

 
At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been there, love. Miss you.

 
At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pics. Should post more often!!

 
At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely.

 
At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.getipodsforfree.com has this cool thing where if you just sign up and do an offer, you can get a free ipod

 
At 3:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if u want an ipod, you can go to www.getipodsforfree.com and do an offer. follow the instructions and they'll actually send you a freeipod, no joke, there's reviews all over the internet

 
At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now tell us about your Thanksgiving.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home