Wednesday, September 20, 2006

im bringing cinci back.

long time, no blog. i cant quite pin down what the draw of pouring your heart out to a faceless audience is...but it's a release.

the past: a quick recap? my summer in the nati was amazing, to say the least. i have never enjoyed a work experience as much as i did. learned a tremendous amount, met some tremendously wonderful people and had the opportunity to experience people and places that i would have never otherwise (namely kentucky, and wearers of the anomaly that is the croc sandal).

the present: back in el cuidad de angels. back in school. the sis is now co-habitating my space. busier than i ever thought i would be, why am i not surprised? but i returned with something new - a true sense of priority. i feel like i have a semblance of understanding of what is important to me, and what routes i should take to attain those things - in several respects...

i had dinner with my lovely lalas the other night (long overdue)...and just sitting there, and thinking about what amazing people they each were, and all that they have achieved in their few years. each on the verge of something great...left me nothing short of truly impressed.

i had an interesting conversation last night...left me with quite a bit to reflect on. i dont know why i think the way i think, and why i am difficult for the sake of being difficult. will i forever be this stubborn? i feel that i am very open, but at the same time i am one of the most guarded people i know...which i try to mask with humor and silliness...but when it comes down to it, that wall will always be there. spoke to bombi about this today, her priceless response, "not that you should change your personality or anything, but maybe you should change your personality"

hmmmm, ill try.


"Vanilla smile
And a gorgeous strawberry kiss!
Birds sing we swing
Clouds drift by and everything is like a dream
It's everything I wished"

9 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back sup!! when is OUR dinner date?!?! geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. -m

 
At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey well this is just a random comment but i was looking for blogs with lyrics in them and i just wanted to say you seem like a really fascinating person. do you have an email address? maybe we could correspond you seem to be from a different culture and beliefs than myself and i love meeting new people. please email me @ grumpygodess_16@hotmail.com my name is Liz . Hope to hear from you =D

 
At 5:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sup'
Thankyou so much for your kind comments on our site
d'man and Simon really appreciate it
how did you find the site?
i like yours its very honest, you sound like a cool guy

 
At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came here fom staypufff and I thought what you said to Simon when he was "hot and bothered" was really nice
good one sup, you sound happy, but youve gotta let that wall come down

 
At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I got linked here from Staypufff, and its clear to me by looking at your blog that you are a complete and utter fool, you speak about yourself in the highest terms and obviously have no thoughts about the feelings of those around you.
I say this because I know you have a strong gift, and I want you to know that there is a better outlet my brother.
Peace and Love bro

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Kris said...

wat's up BRO. I guess I haven't checked here in a while. That was a good LALA dinner, we'll have to do it again! luv ya,

 
At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

coffee was cool... we need to do that more often... SOOOO i am waiting on an update from this past wknd!!!! what's the verdict yo?!!?!??! email/call me when you have time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -m

 
At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

coffee was cool... we need to do that more often... SOOOO i am waiting on an update from this past wknd!!!! what's the verdict yo?!!?!??! email/call me when you have time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -m

 
At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well its good to be stubborn sometimes.but do your thinking.lets see what you decide.
and please keepv.com when you download videos from video sharing sites.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home