Tuesday, March 14, 2006

broken

i was talking to bombi...and she was telling me about something called the equilibrium theory (if i recall correctly)...and the premise is basically - when things are going well, consistently, for a long period of time - there has to be some horrible event to the balance the forces...and i guess thats what happened with me...things had been going far too right (with the jobs offers and being happy and all) - something just had to go very wrong. and it did...

being a libra (whose symbol is the balance) - things always even out for me...like in that one seinfeld episode - im kind of like 'even steven'. well sort of...

i still cant sleep. wonder when my good thing is going to happen?


"cause I'm broken when I'm open

and I don't feel like I am strong enough
cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
and I don't feel right when you're gone away"

1 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love scat sex yep!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home